Better strategies with a personal touch
“Institutional money managers have specialized strategies that can reduce volatility and help create more consistent returns. We’re proud that we bring those same strategies to our clients, to make their financial lives less stressful.”
Jeffrey Watts, Co-Founder
Financial independence is difficult to achieve, even for those with high incomes. Why? Because there are a lot of variables out of your control.
Large corporations and institutions, however, often are charged with managing large sums of money. Over the years, Wall Street has developed strategies to help them better diversify and protect that money.
Individuals, however, don’t usually have access to those advanced strategies. That usually makes you more exposed to market ups and downs….and often less likely to achieve your long term goals.
Bringing Institutional-Style Services to You
At Watts Gwilliam & Company, we believe you should have access to those same advanced strategies that institutions use. So we bring those to you, but do it without all the conflicts of interest that you find at the big Wall Street firms. Our services are provided in a fee-only, fiduciary environment, so you can feel confident you’re receiving objective, quality advice.
Our services include:
- Personalized and comprehensive financial planning
- Retirement planning and income generation strategies
- Full-service investment management
- Concentrated stock position management (covered calls and dynamic collars)
- Insurance (life, long-term care, disability, and critical illness)
- 529 qualified tuition plans
- Alternative investments
- Group retirement and savings plans
Our Promise to You
- We will listen first, so we can understand your goals, concerns, and priorities.
- We will always act as your fiduciary, meaning we will put your interests first.
- We will always take as much time as you need to fully explain any strategy we recommend, so you feel comfortable with it.
- We will always be transparent with our fees and provide you details in writing before work starts.
- We will strive to keep you consistently updated so you can stay motivated to keep on track to your goals.
- We will respond to your emails and calls quickly, typically within 24 hours.